Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Finally the Final Finals to Finalize

And here we are again for the fourth and last time: it is the end of the semester and finals week is here! I can’t believe that my time at SBCC is getting toward the end… It has already been two years? What?!? Who made time fly by so quickly? I feel like that I attended Vaquero Welcome just a couple of days ago, and that I haven’t spent more than a day with my closest friends… but you know, nothing can last forever. As professor and PTK advisor Eskandari once said: “change is the only constant in our lives”, and the faster we understand this, the easier it is to enjoy life at its fullest.

God bless iPath
This week I have four finals to prepare and I can't wait to get done with them. My first final was on Tuesday at 8:00am and I was feeling so tired and already soooooo done! Luckily, as I was walking zombie style across the bridge, the iPath program had set two tables, one filled with all the food necessary to get through the day, and one with blue books, scantrons and pencils. Thank god iPath takes care of all of us students… after my finals, I had lunch and then straight back to the UCSB library,


Fortunately, I faced this week with my friends… We would drive together to the library and support each other till late night. This finals week has been the most fun, tiring, sad, happy week out of all finals week at CC. In particular, this semester I have been doing so much that I feel so drained and ready to go back home. I know it is the end but I feel like I got out of City College everything I could, and it has given me more than enough to continue my education. I finished off this week with mixed feelings, but I believe everything just ended perfectly… Goodbye City College Classes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment