Sunday, October 2, 2016

First big Ambassadors event!!!

Focus!
Finally the first Ambassadors event took place this Saturday, October 1st!!!!! The great volleyball tournament hosted by the SBCC Ambassadors gathered fourteen teams on West Beach, and it was simply A-MA-ZING!!! I took so many videos and pictures during the whole day, and I cannot wait to create a short clip with the most clamorous moments of the day! I know.. I already put too many exclamation marks. But when you talk about Ambassadors I just get so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! The Ambassadors are like a family for me now. In fact, we don’t jut organize beautiful events, but we are all friends, and we love to hang out with each other. I found my best friends through this program, and if my social life now it’s so active is also because of this amazing people… 

The tournament started at 10.00am and it ended at 5.00pm. What a long day!!! The teams were so excited, and the ambassadors were all ready with whistles and pens to be referees and scorekeepers. Everything went so smoothly, and the great collaboration between the Ambassadors made this event successful and super fun! And there was also freeeeeeee pizza!! How can you not love and event with free food? I know that is was Domino’s pizza and for an Italian like me it is the worst thing you could propose.. But in a hot, happy and sunny day, Domino’s pizza and fresh water are the necessary energy sources to face a volleyball match. 
Exhausted Ambassadors...


At the end of the day we were all whether tired, sunburned or both things at the same time. We sticked together till the last seconds, and went home satisfied and happier than ever before. Now, we are ready to organize our second event: Pumpkin Carving and movie night!!! Are you readyyyyyyyy??????

No comments:

Post a Comment