Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday, fun day!



OMG! Is it really already week 8? Am I really halfway through the semester? How is it possible? It seems like school started last week…. Well, I can say that there is an evident difference though.. Midterms! Projects! Loads of assignments!! Yes.. everyone is getting so buuuusy!!!! Everybody is stressed out… However, I always take my little time, and I like to have some fun before jailing myself in the library till 11.00pm on Sunday night. 

This was definitely an awesome weekend, but Sunday was literally the best!!! As I stated in the title: “Sunday, fun day!” First of all, this morning I woke up at 9.00am and my friend Amber picked me up to go to an awesome free class at Lululemon. After enjoying a delicious brownie and some awful Starbuck cappuccino (Italian Warning: DO NOT get anything that is supposed to be an Italian beverage at an American Coffee shop), we went to the sports clothing shop Lululemon for some YOOOOGA! The shop was rearranged to offer a free yoga class for whoever wanted to start off with a super healthy Sunday morning. I really enjoyed it!! This free class will be offered every Sunday morning for free! So go check it out!!!

After yoga, Amber drove me back home, I took a shower and I immediately I got ready for the PTK Leadership meeting at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art. This meeting was an educational event that the PTK Leaders shared with the PTK Advisors and SBCC faculty members: Manoutchhr Eskandari-Qajar, Phyllisa Esentraut and Mark Sanders. We had a wonderful lunch with awesome dessert and coffee, a great tour of the museum and a special lecture by Doctor Eskandari! It was really awesome!

As soon the museum’s visit ended, I haven’t had the time to get back home that my friends Brian, Deniz and Emma picked me up, and we went straight to the awesome California Avocado Festival in Carpinteria! It was such a blast! There were so many interesting little booths selling a variety of different products, food or clothes! The best thing was the avocado ice cream! I am not kidding… Soooooo good!


With all this enjoyment let’s come back to reality: LIBRARY… Next time I should just bring my bed here and spend the night studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment