Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ambassadors Family, I’ll miss you.

This Friday wasn’t the same as every other Friday. This Friday was filled with emotions, excitement and LOVE. This Friday was unforgettable. This Friday was one of the most special Fridays! This Friday was the last Friday I could spend time with the AMBASSADORS of Fall 2016! 
Lovely Jules
At 11.30am on Friday the 2nd, 2016, the International Office organized the Ambassadors appreciation lunch. Durning this time, all the Ambassadors got together, received a meal offered by the International office, and Shelby, the creator of the Ambassadors program, announced and delivered the awards for Best Outstanding Ambassador Award, Best New Ambassador Awards and Sparkle Award. We all went to the Mexican restaurant downtown, called Casa Blanca, and I sat next to Jules, an awesome Perigean guy who is also one of my best friends here in Cali, and who is gonna leave me to go to Canada next semester 😭… I will miss him so much, but this is what college is.. Making lots of awesome friends that you know you will be able to count one wherever in the world they are going to be 😍.

Before the lunch Shelby announced the awards and I was amazingly surprised about the one of the winners… Well, I was the one who won BEST OUTSTANDING AMBASSADOR!!! I couldn’t believe it, but apparently I have been able to make a difference in the program during the Fall 2016 semester. I am really glad that my peers recognized how important is the Ambassadors program for me and how much work I have put into it. Thank you very much my lovely people 🙏🏻.


After the lunch we headed back to school for welcoming the new Ambassadors who will join us for the Spring 2017 semester. I was really nice to see new faces and connect with the people who have been selected for being part of this awesome family! Newbies, we’ll make sure you will become a part of our family and that you will integrate in the group as soon as possible!!! As soon as the meeting ended, all the old Ambassadors went to the Maxwell Overlook to take some awesome pictures to keep some memories from this awesome semester. I really hope that next semester will be as great as this one or even better!!! Love you Ambassadors people.

No comments:

Post a Comment