Sunday, February 26, 2017

Let’s start this Spring Break…

Not bad uh!
Oh my goodness…. Finally some time to sleep and relax… I NEEDED this Spring Break to start more than anything else in the world. I have been doing so much this semester that I really needed to stop for one second and take care of myself. Initially I was planning on leaving and going somewhere with a group of ten friends… But then, destiny made me stay at home and enjoy relaxing days with my closest friends. This weekend, I have organized a BBQ at my place and then I went on a hike today at the Gaviota hot springs. Let me tell you more about it!!!

Typical Rooftop Picture
As you may know if you have been reading my blog, BBQs at my place were tradition last semester. However, this semester is has been rainy and cold until a couple of days ago… So, after checking the weather app on my iPhone, I have created a group chat and invited everybody over for a barbecue this past Friday!!! It was a little cold and windy, but this didn’t stop us from savoring delicious barbecued meat and chips! The music was playing and the fire was worming us up… I felt like I was in a movie and I can’t wait to organize another one.


Mud Time!!
Today instead, when I woke up at 11:00am, my friend Farbod called me up and invited me to go on a hike with him, Brian, Alec and Stellan. It was a long time that I had been wanting to go to the Gaviota Hot Springs hike and enjoy the natural thermal waters… We got in the car and we went straight there!!! We hiked for fifteen minutes and there the hot springs were waiting for us.. Nobody was in them and everybody was questioning if we should get in or not. I wanted to get in but nobody was supporting me and so we continued hiking up the mountain. After an hour or so we got back to the host springs and about five people were enjoying the warm water. At that point, nobody could have persuaded me not to get in… I put my swim suit on and I jumped in!!! Then, Farbod, Alec and Stellan joined me and we even put “healthy mud” on out faces!!!! Nice way to start spring break: a free SPA session!

No comments:

Post a Comment