Monday, November 7, 2016

School is important but…

Since I started blogging, I have mainly talked about how many things I am doing for school, how involved I am in school, and how important are the school activities I am participating into… Well, I believe that if now you think that my life is school, and that school is my life you have a total wrong picture of me!! I have also a normal social and healthy life outside classes and school related activities!
The Squad
First of all, I want to tell you everything about the past awesome Halloween weekend! This year, my friends Dianne, Brian and Alex and I decided to experience the American Halloween in a total different way. In fact, on Friday afternoon we all left to go to a Music Festival in San Bernardino called Escape! It took us about three hours by to get to the festival location, but as soon as we arrived we immediately felt the Halloween vibes! Everybody was dressed up in the most creative ways and the music festival venue was filled with  decorations! It was impressive how many people were there and were dancing non-stop! We danced all night, too, at while artists such as the Chainsmokers or Hardwell were playing!!! I think you have been living under a rock if you haven't heard the Chainsmokers’ big hit Closer on the radio. Well.. I am just obsessed with that song, and seeing the artist who created it playing it live was awesome!!!!

Scary Farbod...
The weekend adventures were not yet finished… In fact, after coming back to Santa Barbara from the music festival, I was already ready for some more music! After a day of laziness in my bed I wore again my super firefighter costume and I went to a party near to my house.. You know… Party… here in Santa Barbara it is very common to think that party must always turn out in an “Isla Vista Halloween Riot”… However, I am here to say that if you don’t want to go look for trouble, just don’t spend any Uber money to go to some random party in IV and keep it local! We all know that it is impossible to stop college students from partying, but it is possible to party in a safe and responsible way. For this reason, when I decided to go out Saturday night I called four of my friends and we all went to a party close by in which we knew it would have been fun but safe! So.. Stay away from Isla Vista during the festivities and enjoy partying with people that you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment