Friday, January 27, 2017

How’s it goin’? How are you liking your classes?

Yeah... This is actually my schedule...
I know I have a weird conception of time… But how is it possible that is already the end of Week 2? If we consider that a semester is sixteen weeks, 1/8 of the weeks I have to spend here has already disappeared! Wow… Unbelievable. By the way, even if putting my schedule together has been pretty though, I have finally made it!!! It’s super busy as usual but you know… If I’m not busy I get bored sooooo quickly!!! Let’s get exhausted again this semester so that when I’ll go back to Italy to my family I’ll just spend time with them cuddling and relaxing, rather then travel allover the world and do a million stuff like every time… But now: let’s get busy!!

Conversation Hour with my fav ESL people
As concern my academics, I am really glad about which classes I am taking… As always, I take just 15 units, but they are enough for letting me do also other things.  I will continue to be a Phi Theta Kappa leader and I cannot wait to spend more time with my co-leaders and plan with them other great events. Additionally, I will be again part of the 2020 Leadership, an Ambassadors leader, a POD mentor for the International office, an ESL (English as Second Language) Tutor and obviously a Student Blogger for SBCC!!! If you’ll keep reading my blog I am sure you will get to know other exiting things that happen at city college and I will keep you updated on all the upcoming events! I’m so excited for this last semester, are you?!? 

Fresno Fig Burger at Eureka!!
For the moment, professors haven’t been giving that much homework, and so I have been able to enjoy the conversation hours with Masa, Bedo and Santiago or enjoy meals with friends at the places I have missed the most. Eureka is always a sure stop and now my friend Rugile works there!!! Cooooooollll!! Then, the local fast food places The Habit with its Santa Barbara Style Char is one of the top places in my “food raking list”. And finally I will never forget to mention the epical In-n-Out!!! I haven’t yet had the chance to swing by my favorite Thai place called Your Place…. Pineapple Fried Rice, aaahhhhhhh, if paradise was made of food it should be made of pineapple friend rice. And about the name of the place (Your Place), it gets always so confusing and my conversations are always like: “Where do you want to go eat?” “I’d say Your Place?” “My place? But why my place? I have no food!!” “Oh no Your Place! The Thai restaurant called Your Place!!” “Aaahh, now I get it ahahah, I thought my house…!” 


I guess I’ll update you soon with all the upcoming stuff!!! EXCITING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment