Saturday, January 21, 2017

Right Back On Track!

Oh God. No way. Yes, it’s true. It started!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, we are right back on track to start off a new and exciting semester!!! Isn't it crazy?? It seems like it was yesterday that I arrived in Santa Barbara to attend my first semester in college… How can I be already about to transfer?!? I don’t even want to think about what will happen in my life after the end of this semester… Will I actually have to leave everything behind me?

Many people will claim that being in school is the most stressful and annoying thing in the world, but I completely disagree!!! When this Tuesday I was back on the SBCC campus I felt so happy and excited about everything the day would have brought me. Taking one class after the other, walking while staring at the ocean, meeting new people and inspiring professors, laugh with old friends who happened to be in my same classes or cross my way… simply amazing! I love my college and all the positive feelings it makes me experience. SBCC is most desirable place to be to learn and grow to be a better and well-rounded person. I L-O-V-E it!


One thing that I always miss about leaving SBCC is the iced caramel latte that Kim makes me every time I go to the BuzzShack… OMG! It is so wonderful!! I am not a coffee person but as soon as I am back on campus I cannot not swing by the coffee shop and buy one! Awesome! Besides the coffee, the other thing I miss the most is chatting with the people I encounter while walking around campus. SBCC what would I do without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment