Wednesday, March 29, 2017

4 Couples, 5 Singles, 6 Flags

Six Flags Squad at 6:00pm
Aside from hanging out in Santa Barbara, going shopping and enjoy hiking, this Wednesday I went to Six Flags with the best group of people. I was supposed to go with them to Catalina Island and relax for four days, but since we organized everything to late we ended up going all together to Six Flags for just one day. Some of the people were involved in the Honors Programs, some other in Phi Theta Kappa and the rest were in a relationship with one of the Honors Program or PTK members. It was a really cute and sweet group and we all got so along!!!

At 8:30am we met at Amber’s house and we all left to get to Six Flags as soon as possible. By 10:30 we were already running toward the first ride. Since it was a weekday, there were very little people and we got in so many rides in a very short time!!!! The cool thing about this group was that all the people were willing to go on any ride and so pretty much stayed the whole time together!!! The best ride was X2 and it was sooooooo cool!! Our feet were hanging and the rollercoaster was twisting around at such high speed!!! I don’t know why but I never get scared of the roleercosters and so I love to look at the panorama around me when I get on them… (I know I’m weird…).


The park closed at 6:00pm and we were all exhausted… the only thing we had left to do was eating a warm meal. We went to a place called The Lazy Dog in Oxnard where The Collection is. As soon as we got in and we asked for a table for 13 people they thought we were joking and they didn’t take us seriously. But then, when they realized we were actually serious they found a spot on the patio outside around the fire place… So cute and sweeeeett!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment