Friday, April 21, 2017

PTK Traditions: Bowling Night!

Weird names, uh!
For who still thinks that Phi Theta Kappa is just all about academics and boring intellectual activities: you are absolutely wrong. Just look at what we have organized tonight—> A BOWLING NIGHT!!! For many years the SBCC PTK Leadership has organized a bowling night for all the honors society members as a semester wrap-up event. Drinks and pizza were being served as we were knocking down bowling pins wearing clown shoes.

All in this together
I have played bowling a dozen times throughout my whole life and I have always been pretty good at it… But this night… I was sooo sooo bad!! Maybe I was never good, and tonight, the luck that usually accompanies me during bowling nights was taking a break doing a bonfire at the beach or drinking beer in a pub. Or maybe it was all because I decided to wear a dress definitely to short for practicing this noble sport. Well… I just gave up and bowled without moving any part of my body but my left arm (I’m left handed, yay!)…


My cuties 
It is always really entertaining to see that even professors are humans. Professor Sanders and Professor Eisentraut joined the group and played like professionals! I really loved spending time with these two inspirational professors, and some of the people who are now the closest friends I have at SBCC.. I will miss nights like this after I will leave this wonderful place…

No comments:

Post a Comment