Sunday, April 9, 2017

This Is Weird.. Or Maybe It Is Just Lucidity!

This weekend I had one of the weirdest but at the same time one of the most enlightening and eyeopening experiences of my life. Well… maybe saying “enlightening experience” is a bit too much to describe a festival’s experience, but I believe it definitely exposed me to things that I would have never thought exist. As soon as I arrived on the festival’s sight I immediately felt a loving and passionate atmosphere that pervaded my mind and body. Everything was artsy and free like I love it! People were making music, building things, dancing and spreading love!!

I know that many people cannot bear the “Namaste lifestyle” but for me it is just so fit!! I believe that everything began when my mum stated practicing Tai Chi… Initially, it was just practicing a martial art, but then she started passing onto me various spiritual and life appreciation concepts that were at the core of Lucidity Festival. I loved how caring, accepting and open minded people are at this festival. Everybody from the college student, to the old hippie man to the two years old kid, was harmonically sharing regenerating and relaxing moments. I just loved it!!

At night, my friend Donald, his four housemates and I stayed up dancing and listening to music until 2:00am, and then we went to our tents to be ready for the second Lucid day!! Donald and I didn’t have a tent, however, Donald had big van and we camped inside the van!!! It was super duper cold at night but the sleeping bag that I borrowed from my friend Brian was warm and comfy and I slept thinking that I was in my own bed! The following day we painted, listened to the last artists who were performing on stage and walked around to check out other people’s camp sites and shops. At 5:00 it was time to leave and I was so sad that it was already all over… This was the last edition of Lucidity Festival, but I heard the the organizers are soon going to open a Lucid University!!

No comments:

Post a Comment