Saturday, April 29, 2017

Birthday Scavenger Hunt

Jeannine's Breakfast
Today it was the day… Oh yes! It was my 20th birthday!! Now I am officially not a teen but also not an adult yet!! What a weird number the number twenty.. kind of meaningless. But even if turning 20 is not such a big deal, it doesn’t mean that it doesn't have to be celebrated as if it was a big deal!! I didn’t plan anything special for today but it turned out to be such a wonderful and special day!! I have to thank so much my friends who made it so amazing and super duper fun.

Runnin' (The "secrets" to all men’s dreams)
The day started with an amazing brunch at Jeannine’s with Shivani, Amber and Sebastian. It was so delicious and the atmosphere was priceless… so relaxing!!! After breakfast we all went to meet at Ralph’s other SBCC students and friends for the last Phi Theta Kappa event: The Scavenger Hunt!!! We were five teams and I was the “captain” of my team composed of Amber, Shivani, Sebastian and I. Sherwin was the one who organized the scavenger hunt and he would send us the guidelines by text while we were driving to accomplish the task he assigned us. We had to solve 10 enigmas and find the place described by the enigma. Once we found out the places we had to go and take a selfie of the whole team in front of it. We were so competitive and we did everything possible to accomplish the tasks. 


The squads :)
After we sent all the selfies and received the confirmation, Sherwin gave us one last enigma so that we could find him and finish the race. As we were going to the place to meet Sherwin we found him not he road right behind us!!! Unfortunately we arrived to the location a few seconds after Maddy’s car team… Well, since the goal was to find Sherwin and we found him first, then we could say that it was a tie (or even if you don’t agree, let’s say that just because it was my birthday and I had to win anyways LOL). What an amazing race… I could have never wished anything better that this… After the scavenger hunt I kept on celebrating with my friends till late at night… One of the best birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment